If you are a newbie graduate and seeking a job in a Stock Broking Company in India, then you can think to apply for dealer job in stock broking company. A dealer is a person who deals with the clients of a broking company and helps the clients to trade shares & securities better and earn more and more profit, dealer also helps in the maximization of company’s revenue which can help him to earn impressive incentives along with his fixed salary.
You Must Know these things before you Apply for Dealer Job
There are many qualities a good dealer must have before he take responsibility of his dealership, so what are those basic requirements aka qualities one must have before you apply for dealer job in stock broking company.
1. Economic Enhanced: One must have deep interest in economy of the country and must know how stock market plays an important role in driving country’s economy.
2. Shares & Securities: If you are entering in a stock broking company then of course you must have the basic knowledge of how shares & securities are being dealt in the stock market, how you can buy or sell those securities and earn profits or losses from them.
3. Computer Skills: You must have the basic computer skills if you are going for an interview of a dealer job as the work of a dealer is dependent on the computer he/she will be provided by the company, all the day during market hours you will be sticken to your system.
4. Communication Skills: Communication skills are very important because when you are awarded with a delaer’s job then the first thing you will b going to do is to communicate with the clients and help them to trade in this stock market. So communication is must if you want to earn impressive incentives from your job as it will help you to increase your business for the company.
5. Marketing Skills: Marketing skills are not that much mandatory for you as being a dealer but yes this can help you to earn another income in the form of incentive from your company while selling other products of the company to your existing clients.
The Above listed points are some of the basic points which can help you to understand the basic qualities and requirements if you are going to apply for dealer job in stock broking company.
We will discuss many other practical questions asked by many of our readers in our upcoming posts so don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter if you don’t want to miss any of the further updates. Follow us on twitter
If you have any query or want to give your feedback then post your comment below we will be very happy to take your response.