Investment, first of all we will learn here that what Investment is? Is Investment just a money or capital? Is Investment just a part of your salary or Income? we will answer all these questions in a single line that Investment is that part of your money whose nominal value increases along with the inflation or time to increase its real value. In this Post we will learn some benefits of investing which you must know before investing in stock market.
The part of money which you park in some avenues like Bank Deposits, Real Estate, Jewellery or Stock Market to get some return on that capital in future is also known as Investing or Investment.
HSBC is the first bank to introduce ATM in India
There are many Instruments of Stock Market called Securities like Shares, Bonds, Debentures etc. and this stock market have its own benefits in his own way for every person who invest in stock market. We will discuss here the advantages and the benefits of investing in Stock Market which you must know before Investing in stock market.
6 BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN STOCK MARKET
1. Easy Liquidity: It is the very first benefits of investing, In stock market shares and securities are traded in very high volume which make it a volatile market so there is very easy liquidity in stock market, like if you want to turn your investment in stock market into cash then you can do that very easily.
2. Flexibility: Investing in stock market is very flexible like the market have ups and downs in prices at every trade session, price of stock market moves with the rapidity and flexibility of this market.
3. Regulatory Framework: Stock Market works under some regulatory framework to protect and safeguard all it’s investors. For example: In India the Securities and Exchange Board of Indie (SEBI) works as a Regulatory Framework Body to safeguard all investors.
4. Maximum Returns: According to the long term perspective it is found that Investing in Stock Market gives maximum returns. For example: 1 Lakh INR (Indian Rupees) invested in stock market in the year 1992 (when SENSEX was 2020 INR) is now near about 9 Lakh 50 Thousand INR (Indian Rupees) (today SENSEX is 18,900 INR)
5. Business Taste: Well, According to me it is the best benefits of investing in stock market you can ever have, here from Business Taste I mean that when a person trades or invest in stock market everything is here works like a business a modern style business.
6. Sole Proprietorship: If you invest in stock market then you are starting your own business where your investment is your capital, like the more your trade is in profit the more your business grows and you are the only person to run this business that is why investing in stock market is your sole proprietorship business.
- What is Indian Stock Market and Indian Stock Exchanges?
- How to Earn Money from Stock Market?
- How to Start your Own Online Trading Business with Low Investment?
- benefits of stock exchange to investors
- benefits of stock market
- advantages of stock market
- share market benefits
- benefits of share market