Stop Loss is basically a bid offered to stop your loss at a certain price from the price you have bought or sold any security examining your risk appetite.
In this tutorial we will go through some steps which will let you know how to put a stop loss bid in odin diet software for trading so here you will learn how to place a stop loss bid in odin diet, Odin diet is trading software widely used in Indian Stock Markets, so if you want to know how to place a regular bid then please follow our this tutorial.
Read This Post To Know How To Use ODIN Diet Software for Trading?
Steps to Place a Stop Loss Bid in Odin Diet
1. Open up your Odin Diet Software and login with your Userid and Password.
2. After successful login open up your script portfolio.
3. Select the scrip in which you want to Place a Stop Loss Bid.
4. Press F1 or + if you wan’t to place a buying Stop Loss bid.
5. Select Order Type “SL” for Stop Loss Bid.
6. Enter your Quantity and Price for your Stop Loss. (Note: Put Price “0” if you don’t want your stop loss to be skipped during high volatile market)
7. Enter your trigger price (Price where you wan’t your stop loss in case your normal price is zero, else Trigger price should not be greater than your price.)
8. After That Press ENTER and Submit your order.
Follow same steps for a selling Stop Loss
4. For Selling Stop Loss press F2 or –
7. Enter your trigger price (Price where you wan’t your stop loss in case your normal price is zero, else Trigger price should not be less than your price.)
If you have any queries then feel free to comment below, you can also subscribe to our newsletter if you don’t want to miss any of the further updates, you can also connect with us on facebook, Google+ & twitter.